Are you searching for a Juki sewing machine that can make your work effortless and rewarding? Well, we have reviewed the best Juki machines that tend to be your most reliable sewing partner. There are few leading brands in the market for sewing machines, and Juki marks a special place for sure. But, before you decide to buy a Juki machine for yourself, let’s explore the brand in detail.
Are you confused about which Juki sewing machine you should buy? No need to worry as we have reviewed the best Juki machines for you:
At a Glance:
- 9. Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine
- 8. Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 7. JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger: Best for Portability
- 6. JUKI HZL-27Z Sewing Machine: Best for Size
- 5. Juki HZL-DX7 Series Sewing Machine: Best for Price
- 4. JUKI HZL-F300 Sewing and Quilting Machine: Best for Beginners
- 3. Juki TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting machine: Best for Quilting
- 2. Juki TL-2010Q High-Speed Sewing and Quilting Machine: Best for Speed
- 1. Juki MO-623 Overlock Machine MO-623: Best for Overlocking
- The JUKI Brand
- Tips before buying a Juki Machine
- How to take care of your Juki Sewing Machine?
- Our Verdict
9. Juki HZL-G220 Sewing Machine
The Juki HZL-G220 has numerous features and an impactful working capacity comparable to an industrial sewing machine. This working piece consists of 180 built-in stitch designs and one font of letters. Its large and expanded workspace makes it easier to sew multiple layers of fabric in one go.
It also consists of 8 different types of buttonholes, an automatic needle threader, and an LED light for you to work with comfort. The most promising feature of this working piece is its box feed mechanism that prevents the fabric from flipping and shrinking while sewing. All in all, this machine is an ideal option for sewers who have to work on thick and sturdy materials more often.
- Automatic needle threader system
- Quick set top-drop bobbin
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- You can even lock-stitch by sewing backward.
- Box feed mechanism
- 180 built-in stitch patterns
- It’s a little bit pricey as compared to other Juki sewing machines.
8. Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
The HZL-F600 is another incredible sewing machine manufactured by Juki. The working piece has all the features that could rank it as the best Juki walking foot machine to date. With prominent features like 255 built-in stitches, an expanded workspace, and an adjustable speed control mechanism, it has excellent working efficiency that would do wonders for your sewing projects.
You can sew variable materials from light such as silk to heavyweight and sturdy materials such as leather with ease. You can choose your desired stitch pattern through the LCD screen. From basic stitches to decoratives, this Juki leather sewing machine gives you all. Additional features include automatic needle threading and thread trimming system and adjustable tension dial to set up the perfect tension for your work. Precisely, this sewing machine is a must-have if you want to craft a masterpiece.
- It offers 255 built-in stitches
- Twin needle settings
- Reverse sewing
- The quick operating top-drop bobbin system
- Easily changeable presser feet
- An expanded workspace
- Ideal for working on heavy materials like leather and denim
- It can be a little technical to handle for beginners
- It could be a burden on your pocket
7. JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger: Best for Portability
The MO654DE is an excellent workhorse in working capacity and efficiency. Although this Juki serger sewing machine does not have computerized features, it has promising efficiency and durability.
It has an excellent sewing speed of 1500 RPM and a consistent stitch length of 4mm. With its quick operating presser feet, you can sew light to heavy fabrics effortlessly. This serger machine comes with a 2/3/4 threads option and an automatic rolled hem feature.
- Compact and easy to carry
- A low noise serger machine
- An affordable Juki serger sewing machine with good working capacity
- Thread tension troublesome
6. JUKI HZL-27Z Sewing Machine: Best for Size
HZL- 27Z sewing machine is a must-have for beginners and professionals as it has incredible features and work efficiency. Some prominent features of this working piece include an automatic needle threader system, adjustable needle position, and a drop-in bobbin system. It offers 22 built-in stitch patterns and an automated stitch selection dial that makes your sewing easy and hassle-free.
It also comes with 7 point feed dogs for you to sew from light to sturdy materials. You can even adjust the foot according to the sewing material. All in all, it is a compact and easy-to-operate household sewing machine with excellent working capabilities.
- Compact and easy to carry sewing machine
- It offers 22 built-in stitches to choose the best one
- It comes with 7 point feed dogs for even and effective sewing
- Can sew a variety of materials easily
- Drop-in bobbin system
- It does not have any computerized features
- It takes a little bit of time for beginners to understand the working of this sewing machine.
5. Juki HZL-DX7 Series Sewing Machine: Best for Price
The HZL-DX7 is an ideal household sewing machine introduced by the brand. It does wonders for beginners who love to sew and craft. The prominent features of this working piece include 287 built-in stitch patterns, a powerful stitching speed of 1050 RPM, an automatic needle threading, and a one-step buttonhole system.
Another essential feature is that you can slide the Auxiliary bed of this machine according to your sewing needs. It has an adjustable presser foot pressure which you can regulate according to the fabric sewn. The best part is that it’s entirely beginner-friendly. Now you can sew denim, curtains, bags, zipper, and DIY projects with ease. On top of it, it’s portable and easy to carry. It comes with a durable carrying case as well. All in all, it can be considered as the best Juki computerized sewing machine to date.
- Jam proof sewing machine
- Compact in size
- It can sew layers of fabric with ease
- LCD digital screen included that helps you to choose your desired stitch patterns
- A low-noise, simple operating sewing machine
- It comes with a variety of accessories
- This workhorse can be a little bit pricey
- You might face bobbin winding issues occasionally.
4. JUKI HZL-F300 Sewing and Quilting Machine: Best for Beginners
The HZL-F300 is a great workhouse based on its working capacity and features. This Juki automatic sewing machine is a must-have if you love sewing and crafting. It includes 106 built-in stitch patterns and three fonts from which you can choose the perfect one for your sewing project. Stitch patterns include overlock, stretch stitch, invisible hemming, and many more.
This working piece gives tremendous experience while working on a variety of fabrics. One of its prominent features is its box feed that ensures an even sewing of fabric. Additional features include an automated one-touch threading system and an LCD screen display that makes it easier for you to choose your desired stitch pattern. Bright LED light, an effortless bobbin winding mechanism, and an excellent stitching speed of 900 stitches/minute make it a genuine winner among top household sewing machines.
- It has a good stitching speed of 900 stitches/minute
- 106 built-in stitch patterns and three fonts
- 16 automated buttonholes included
- It includes a box feed mechanism for an even and effective sewing work
- One pedal-controlled thread cutting system
- The bobbin thread may create problems while engaging with the top one.
3. Juki TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting machine: Best for QuiltingBudget Pick
The TL-2000Qi is a gem when it comes to top-quality industrial sewing machines. It is a single needle with a lock stitch feature ideal for quilting, home decor, and much more. At an incredible stitching speed of 1500 stitches/minute, it proves to be an ideal choice for professionals who want their work executed without any hassle.
It has an aluminum die-cast arm and bed for low vibration while operating. Additional features include an automatic thread trimming mechanism, three presser feet including regular foot, a walking foot, and a quilting foot that ensures an even and comfortable sewing process.
The accessories with this working piece include a thread adjustment knob, two sewing machine needles, a foot pressure gauge, and much more. Precisely, this sewing machine is one of the best Juki industrial machines for sure.
- Automatic thread cutting mechanism
- Powerful 110V servo motor that gives an excellent stitching speed of 1500 stitches/minute
- Three different presser feet included
- Ideal for quilting and sewing complex projects with ease
- It offers a straight stitching option only.
2. Juki TL-2010Q High-Speed Sewing and Quilting Machine: Best for SpeedStaff Pick
TL-2010Q is a well-performing industrial sewing machine. It has the potential to be ranked as the best Juki commercial sewing machine to date. The prominent features of this working piece include a powerful 110V motor, variable speed control system, and many more.
It has a single needle and lock-stitch mechanism that makes sewing and quilting effortless. This industrial machine has an aluminum die-casting feature and a sub-tension system that makes it an ideal option for sewing professionals. The speed control lever enables you to manage the speed according to your needs. And on top of it, it has a large workspace for you to sew loads of material efficiently.
- A powerful 110V servo motor
- An automatic thread button system to trim threads of needle and bobbin
- Large workspace
- Bright LED lights for an easy and comfortable sewing experience
- A speed control lever included
- An excellent sewing speed of 1500 stitches/minute
- Walking foot is included for an even sewing
- This industrial sewing machine can be a little heavy on your pocket.
1. Juki MO-623 Overlock Machine MO-623: Best for OverlockingBest Pick
MO-623 is the best Juki serger machine to date. The prominent features of this working piece include a disengaging knife cutting mechanism, an adjustable stitch length, and width. It has an excellent stitching speed of 1500 stitches/minute.
Its built-in rolled hem makes your work effortless, so no need to change the needle plates repeatedly. MO-623 gives the best serger performance making it an ideal choice for beginners and professionals. It is portable, simple to operate, and an affordable household sewing machine.
- Great stitching speed of 1500 stitches/minute
- portable and durable
- easy to operate
- Has great serger performance
- Includes three threads for overcasting
- A good value for the price
- Be cautious while handling the cutting knife system
- It’s not an ideal option for commercial use
The JUKI Brand
Juki has been a trusted name in the arts and crafts world for ages. Founded in Tokyo(Japan), the brand has gained immense popularity due to its quality and value for the price. Juki has introduced a wide range of household and industrial sewing machines that proved to be a winner among the top sewing machines of the world. These sewing machines are the most favorite and reliable for beginners and professionals as it caters to all. Juki has manufactured numerous household, industrial, and serger machines to date and still ranks among the favorites.
Tips before buying a Juki Machine
When you step out to buy a Juki sewing machine for your work, don’t forget to keep a few tips in mind. These tips would certainly help you out to choose the best one for yourself.
- You should be aware of the type of sewing you want and pick a Juki machine accordingly.
- Consider a sewing machine that offers variable features as you can use it for different sewing needs.
- It would be essential to opt for a sewing machine with a high warranty and more quality features. It might be expensive, but it’s just like an investment that would help you out in the long run.
- Although Juki machines come to you assembled, do check out the instructional manual before buying one.
How to take care of your Juki Sewing Machine?
If you want your sewing machine to give the best efficiency, you should take care and maintain it to the fullest. Following are some measures that you should take for the maintenance of your Juki sewing machine.
- Cleaning Juki machines is obligatory. You can clean your sewing machine from outside using a soft cloth.
- Do clean the sewing machine inside as there are lots of threads attached to the inner parts. It is essential to remove them for an effortless sewing experience.
- Use a good quality soft brush to remove dust from delicate parts of the machine.
- Don’t forget to remove the bedplate and clean it thoroughly.
- Be cautious while handling a computerized sewing machine..
- Oiling your Juki sewing machine is mandatory as oiling enhances its working capacity.
- Last, changing sewing machine needles is also a necessary step to make your work easier.
Juki sewing machines have proved to be winners among the leading brands primarily due to their features and working capabilities. Precisely, Juki has made its place among the top sewing machines brands and still retains its position.
If you want a reliable sewing partner at your home or for running a successful clothing business, a Juki machine is a must-have for you. These sewing machines are durable, efficient, and competent, perfect for creating a masterpiece.